Cover contest winners!!!

Wow, you guys, thank you so much for making my cover reveal last week so special and amazing! You are all my favorites. Between Twitter, Tumblr and the blog, there were a lot of entries, and a lot of counting. (noooo, not the maths!!!) And if I could give you all books I would. Sadly I cannot, so I pulled out ye olde random number generator and got to work!

*drumroll*

The winner of the ARC of Empire of Shadows

Laisai


Winner of the signed copy of City of a Thousand Dolls

Maria Pilar Albarran


Winners please email or private message me your address and I will get those books out for you! (The Advance Reader Copies aren't here yet, but I will mail the ARC when it arrives.)

And for those of you who didn't win, don't be sad! I will have more contests when the ARCs actually arrive. But for now, please enjoy this picture of my cat in a box.





Thank you all again!

1 comment:

  1. I will be definitely entering next time. I like my series to match, and with an ARC of b1 I totally need to get my hands on b2, ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.