Mailing update and some late winners

Okay, so I'm caught up on mailing for pretty much everyone who sent in an address. If won something from me and you don't get it within a reasonable time frame, feel free to email me and let me know.

If you don't know whether you won something, check the winners tag.

Also when I was making this post this morning, I realized that I never put up my last winners post! I was positive I had posted everything, but apparently not. (My brain must have shorted out for a while there.) My apologies for the delay, everyone.


Here are the last four winners of my 30 Days of Bookery Contest!

The winner of Claws is:

Bn100candg

The winner of Geeks, Girls and Secret Identities and I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It is:

Natasha

The winner of Equal of the Sun and Wrapped is:

Em

And finally, the winner of The Archived is:

Sunny Duvall



And as if finding out that I was missing a winner post wasn't bad enough, I went back and counted all my winners to make sure I wasn't missing anything else. And sure enough, I was. For some reason, the winner of Time Between Us and Return to Me was never announced. (The next time I do a giveaway like this, I'm using a spreadsheet.)


So, the winner of Time Between Us and Return to Me is...

Paula Cotton


There you go! All the winners have been announced, and I'm caught up on mailing for anyone who already sent in an address. If you won a book, shoot me an email!

Now, I have to go back into the editing cave for Book Two. Send help. And snacks.

*dives back into editing cave*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.