In which Miriam recaps her month (and finds a new website to play with)

It's March!  *cheers*

As of tomorrow, City of a Thousand Dolls will have been out exactly one month. And what a month it's been! Here were the highlights. They're illustrated in pulp sci-fi magazine style because I've been obsessed with this website for the past few days.

First there was the release itself, which was crazy and awesome and scary and wonderful.


Then I settled back in to work on edits for the companion novel to City. There was only one small snag....



Curse you, Shiny New Idea!

Also I drank a LOT of coffee...



Forgot my anniversary...


And mailed stuff.


(Note: I am almost caught up on mailing. My goal is to be done by the end of the week. There will be an announcement when I finish. And maybe a party.)

Also I went to a concert with my family, got to hug a lot of friends at book signings and gave up naps for Lent.

How was YOUR month?


3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I like this view of your month! By the way - saw a great review of City of a Thousand Dolls in Chatelaine (I think???) and felt this rush of connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! *sends lots of good vibes and virtual chocolate to Natalie*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Thanks for telling me, Jan! Still a little surreal... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.