More link goodness!

Thank you everyone for the awesome launch day yesterday! I'll try to share some pictures of the party when I can. In the meantime...

Blog Tour Stop: I'm at That's Swell today talking about my favorite movie and that one time I almost hit a deer.

There's a great interview up at the Enchanted Inkpot where PJ Hoover (author of Solstice) asks me about writing after the apocalypse, and I share my favorite piece of inspirational advice.

And in all the excitement yesterday, I missed one! Jessica Spotswood (author of Born Wicked) was kind enough to host a mini interview with me and a poster giveaway on her blog as well.

Now I'm going to rub the sleep out of my eyes and go do something productive. Maybe.

*eyes bed*
*falls back into bed*
*falls asleep*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.