Home again, home again...

Hi all! I'm finally home from my trip!  It'll probably take a while for me to get back into the blogging groove, but I'll get there. I'm trying to collect some pictures from my trip and the signings to show you, and I've got some regular blog posts planned, as well as the last winners post for the 30 Days of Bookery.

But first, I wanted to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who tweeted and facebooked me on release day and to everyone who entered my contests and cheered for me. Thank you to everyone who bought the book, and everyone who took the time to review it. Thank you to the people who showed up for signings and the amazing bookstore staff who hosted them. I was blown away by your kindness and enthusiasm. You made my release week very special.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

*bear hugs the ENTIRE WORLD*



1 comment:

  1. *attack hug* I'm waiting for some birthday money (which may be a long while in coming . . . ) so I can get your book, but any time you want some promo post on my blog, or a Share on my author page (not that my following is extensive xD), please let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.