Book trailer and places where I am at!

Hello, hello! I am wandering around town today having lunch with friends and preparing for the launch party tonight. (Eeeeee!!!) So I won't be out and about much online. But there are exceptions!

Blog Tour stop at More than Just Magic! Where I tell you the one thing I can't live without while I'm working. (Spoiler: it's not chocolate.)

Review and Author Interview at Emily's Crammed Bookshelf! (You can win a signed poster. They are cool.)

New Voices Interview at Cynsations! Where I discuss different kinds of strength and the real world issues that contributed to City of a Thousand Dolls.

Also, in case you missed it, Literary Rambles did an interview yesterday, complete with awesome giveaway!


And finally, one of the secrets I've been darkly hinting at is finally here! The City of a Thousand Dolls trailer!



ISN'T IT FANTASTIC!!

*flails*

16 comments:

  1. Wow, Miriam!  The trailer is fabulous! Happy release day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGAWWWWWWWSH THAT TRAILER.
    CHARLEY WANTS THIS BOOK, YES SHE DOES!

    When can we has on Amazon UK? *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um... now I think? 

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/City-Thousand-Dolls-Miriam-Forster/dp/0062121308/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360095194&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool!! Thanks for posting.  Keep checking on the mail to see if it has come yet!! Not yet!!!
     

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The music reminds me of the Game of Thrones theme. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The trailer is awesome and your book looks fascinating! Going to have to go grab a copy as soon as possible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that trailer!! So. Awesome. I've been running around all day, otherwise I would have sooner said: HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY!!! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!! SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the release Miriam! :) I ordered my copy on Amazon like about Midnight on the 5th lol.. I absolutely cannot wait to read it, I'm very excited about the book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. RENEE!!! *tacklehugs* Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't it epic!!!  I'm a little intimidated by it, to be honest with you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that's what they were going for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's me, from the FUTURE! Your book will arrive on time!!!!  *spooky voice*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.