Wednesday winners!

It's the first 30 Days of Bookery winner post! I'll be posting the winner roundup every Wednesday. (And can I just say, you guys are awesome. Seriously, the amount of participation and enthusiasm in this contest series is blowing me away. You rule.)

Since it's the first one, there are only three winners.

The winner of an ARC of Shadowlands by Kate Brian is....

MINDWRIGHT


The winner of a signed copy of Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor is...

MICHELLE
‏(Twitter handle @herondalesduck)


And finally the winner of the most entered contest so far, an ARC of Dualed by Elsie Chapman...


LEA


Congrats, guys! If the winners will email me at miriamforsterauthor (at) gmail (dot) com, I'll get those prizes in the mail! And if you didn't win... well there are eight open contests right now and more to come, so keep entering!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that I won!  Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.