Wednesday Winners, part 2.

Time for another 30 Days of Bookery Winners post!


The winner of Marcelo in the Real World:


Joy Putney


The winner of Unnatural Acts:


Sunny Duvall


The winner of Toads and Diamonds:


Spav


The winner of Summer and Bird and A Tale Dark and Grimm:


Michelle Santiago


The winner of a signed copy of Delirium:


Jbethel_alson92


And finally the winner of this week's most entered contest, an ARC of Pivot Point:


Nadia Islam


Congrats, guys! Winners, please email me with your addresses at miriamforsterauthor (at) gmail (dot) com. And keep entering and checking the winner's tag to see if you've won something. We're not even halfway done!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners. Wow Miriam, you're giving away a lot of good books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I ωas wondеrіng if
    уou knew of аny widgеts I could add tο my
    blog that automatіcаlly tweet mу newest twitter updаtes.
    ӏ've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Here is my website; blogspot.com
    My web blog iphone repair petaling jaya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.