Interviews, obsessions and favorite things.

Hello all!

Still couch-surfing and apartment hunting here in Portland. It's a fun town. (I got to go to Powell's this weekend and HOLY CRAP BOOKS EVERYWHERE.)

I miss you guys and blogging though. It's hard when there are so many things going on. AND I have news that I can't share yet! *eep*

But I will be able to tell you stuff next week. And until then, there's this...



I'm part of the 2013 Debut Event over at Badass Bookie, and my first post just went up today. So if you want to see my dream dress and hear me gush about dinosaurs, antropology and the Avengers, come on down!

(And while you're there, check out the other debuts. There are some great contests and posts up.)

*darts off to do more THINGS*

4 comments:

  1. EeeeEEEEEEeeeeEEEEE, I want to know what this I-can't-tell-you-about-it-yet thing is! *snuffle snuffle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Charley! Secret stuff is always the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your post. That's an awesome blog to be featured on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps I shouldn't tell the fan-girl about The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Or how it's available for instant streaming on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.