Sorry, just had to flail a bit.
We are finally moved into an apartment, with heat and all our stuff and everything. It took a ridiculously long time and I think my brain shut down from all the stress at one point because there's a stretch of about ten days that I really don't remember. (Perhaps I shall tell you the saga sometime. It's very saga-ish.)
Nevertheless! We did it. And now I can start getting my life--especially my Internet life--back.
1. I'm going to try and catch up with interviews this next week, but if you have an interview with me that you are waiting on, feel free to poke me.
2. Blog posting will still be sporadic, as there's no Internet at the house and I still have the Sword of Editing hanging over my head. But I promised contests and contests there will be!
3. Said contests might involve swag. And said swag might be kinda awesome.
4. City of a Thousand Dolls releases in about five weeks. So that's terrifying.
5. You guys are amazing. I may not have been posting a lot, but I've been lurking tons. Some days, I swear, this little corner of the Internet was all that kept me sane. (Especially Tumblr. Thank you Tumblr.)
*hugs ALL THE PEOPLE*