Four ways to win City of a Thousand Dolls.

Hi all!

Still apartment hunting and walking around in the Portland rain and getting used to the idea of myself as  a city-dwelling writer person. Also working on the next Bhinian Empire book, which is a companion to City of a Thousand Dolls.

So while I'm doing that... there are a bunch of contests going on where you can win my book!

YA Highway has an ARC of City as part of their winter giveaway. There are also LOTS of other cool books and swag as well, so you should definitely enter that one. (Contest ends Friday, December 21st.)

Harper is giving away ten ARCs on Goodreads. (Contest ends Jan 15th.)

The EpicReads crew is giving away ten ARCs too! (ends Jan. 22nd)

And finally, my second post for the 2013 Debutante Event went up last week and you can win a signed hardcover of City of a Thousand Dolls and see some of the influences that went into the book. Plus this giveaway's international, which makes me super happy.  (ends Jan 15th)

So go forth and enter if you can. And keep watching the blog because at some point when I actually have a house and all my stuff is out of storage, there will be contests here too.

Also here is a gif of Grumpy Cat.


I hope everyone is having a great winter!

3 comments:

  1. Enter ALL the contests! *much excited bouncing and squealing*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm going to enter every way. :-) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!! I found more giveaways for City of a Thousand Dolls!!..."squeals"....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.