Thank you, have some cute.

As I continue the countdown to moving (SIX DAYS LEFT, OMG), and try to get all the repacking, mailing, emails done, etc, I would like to take a minute to say thank you.

Thank you for sticking with me and reading my crazy blog and cheering me on this whole way. You guys are amazing and you make me happy.


So whatever you're doing and wherever you are today, just know that I think you're awesome and I would give you a hug if I could.

But since I can't, have some cute kittens.




And a boxing Siamese cat.



And this:


Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the very cute pictures. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.