Contest winners!

Hi all! Sorry about the lack of updates. Real life is eating my brain in a quite spectacular manner. But I do have winners for you!

Since most of the entries for my latest contest were emailed in, I sadly won't be doing another list. But to make up for it, I have a picture of adorable evil for you.


Evil cat stalks you from above!


Now for the winners!

The winner of the ARC of City of a Thousand Dolls is...



And the winner of the Nobody But Us ARC....




Congratulations guys! Send me your addresses and I'll pack those up for you!


October's contest will be announced in a few days, so keep your eyes open. (Especially if there's an evil cat stalking you. I'm not saying there is, but you never know...)

3 comments:

  1. Huzzah! Happydancing meeeeee!
    I think you have my address already - though I can send it again if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! But it's your school address, is that still valid?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.