Win CITY OF A THOUSAND DOLLS or NOBODY BUT US!

And back by popular demand...

A staring contest!



No, wait. Sorry. A WRITING contest.

Here's how it goes.

1. Go to this link. That's the pinterest board I made for City of a Thousand Dolls. Everything on that board relates to the book or the world building in some way. 
2. Pick a picture. 
3. Write a story of 1000 words or less. 
4. Leave the link in the comments section or email it to me at miriamforsterauthor (at) gmail (dot) com.  
5. WIN!!

I will pick two random entries. One will win an ARC of City of a Thousand Dolls.



And one will win an ARC of Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook. (Seriously. You want this one.)



Contest closes on September 27th, at midnight, MST. International entries are welcome as always.

Go forth and write!

2 comments:

  1. Would love to enter this giveaway. Cause I am DYING to read your book. <3 but sigh. I tried writing something not that long ago, and I sucked at it :p So won't try again. Still. This is an awesome giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as fanfic counts... school ate my original ideas for the moment so I wrote a little fanfic for this. :) (Sandman. with a bit of Narnia) Link!  http://jennink.tumblr.com/post/32445486054/dream-belongs-to-neil-gaiman-dc-vertigo-etc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.