News and updates

1.  I've officially been scheduled for my first author signing! I'll be signing ARCs at the Pacific Northwest Bookseller's Association fall trade show in October. I'm on the schedule and everything!

*runs around in circles*  *flails*

2.  I'm almost caught up on mailings. Sorry to those of you who are still waiting, I had to spread out my mailings more than I had planned. But the last of them should go out this week. Hooray! 

3.  Speaking of mailings and contests, there's only two days left in my latest flash fiction contest! And the odds are super good right now since only one person has entered and I'm giving away two books. So enter! Win cool things! 

*grin*

4.  Some of you might have noticed that I've been online less, and kind of sporadically. This will probably continue until after November. As much as I respect the democratic process, I'm tired of the constant barrage and negativity. (I live with my very politically minded in-laws right now, so when I get online it's mostly to escape.) But I still check my blog comments, Twitter and Facebook, so if you need to get ahold of me, I'm here. 

5. I got the Avengers last night! 



And then I had to watch it. And eat chocolate and soup and stay up waaaaay too late. I was drinking coffee like crazy this morning and the only thing I want to do right now is take a nap. 

It was totally worth it. 

How have you guys been? 

8 comments:

  1. Yay book signing!!! Have fun! :D :D

    I got the Avengers about half an hour ago--hubby and the kids and I are going to have a movie night. Hubby and I saw it in the theater, but the kids have never seen it, so I'm excited to introduce it to them. We introduced them to Iron Man by watching 1 and 2 this past weekend. :D

    Chocolate and soup sound really good right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the book signing. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for you! And hooray for awesome movie - nothing better than a bit of awesome superheroes to make your life instantly improve :)

    Also . . . only one entry to your comp . . . if that's me I'll cry xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for passing on Avengers awesomeness! And I'm kinda jealous they got to see Iron Man 1. I haven't seen that one yet since it isn't on Netflix. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it'll be great! I'm going to stay with a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a year or so, so I'm excited about that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, now there's two. :) 

    And why cry? 

    ReplyDelete
  7. AVENGERS! Hooray :D Waiting to see if Dad'll agree to getting a bluray player before I buy it, as the bluray version has more special features.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Over here they're selling the blueray version and the DVD as a bundle. So maybe you could buy it and have both! That's what we did. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.