Holy crap, I cannot stop procrastinating!

I've been trying to work on my book all day, you guys. ALL DAY.  (Except when I was at work.) And I keep getting distracted and putting it off and I have a whole new scene to write and it's HARD and I just want to eat Ramen and read about stupid people on the Internet and hide from the world.



It's not going well.

What should I do?


PS. Almost forgot! I'm up on the Friday the Thirteeners blog doing a dare today! So if you want to see me do an interpretive dance to a passage from City of a Thousand Dolls, (yeah, I totally just typed that) then click here. 


2 comments:

  1. Terry Lynn JohnsonAugust 23, 2012 at 3:14 PM

    You're a good sport! Loved the sound of hubby laughing at you in the background!
    I do the procrastination thing too! It's hard doing something hard! Don't beat yourself up, you'll get to it eventually, and then once you're involved, it will be easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terry! I know if I just keep plugging away, it gets done, but it's still rough sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.