2. I have finally worked through the Horridly Hard Scenes in my book and gotten past my character block! *happy dance* Now I'm back to writing my crappy first draft and it feels fantastic.
3. The judging for my cover contest is proceeding apace. The entries are all amazing, so it's no easy feat to pick the top five. You can see them here.
4. I've developed a mild obsession with this website, and used it to make representations of some of the girls who live in the City of a Thousand Dolls, which you can see in my facebook album here. I have yet to find a good way to make pictures of the boys yet, but I'm looking.
5. For those of you who missed it, a few weeks ago, fellow dinosaur obsessive Ashelynn, from Gypsy Book Reviews interviewed me about the City of a Thousand Dolls cover. You can find the interview here. It has some teasers about the book, the one thing I didn't want on the cover, and one of my favorite covers of all time.
6. I finally got my debut author-y self together and joined the Lucky 13s, a fabulous group of fellow authors who have their first books coming out in 2013. You should go check out them and their books, because they are all SUPER COOL. I'm also an official member of the awesome Enchanted Inkspot blog, which makes me very happy.
7. This is my new favorite website of the week. It's called Underground New York Public Library and it's pretty much just pictures of people reading on the subway, along with what they're reading. It's so much fun!
How about you? Anyone got any Tuesday News to share?