Sunday awesomesauce: Paper art.

One of my favorite art forms is the kind that makes magic out of books. Literally.


I've long been impressed with the delacasy and precision of paper art, especially paper art that uses books as a base. Recently I stumbled upon the website of an artist name Su Blackwell who does some amazing things with paper and books. If you want to go and see some of her fantastic creations, her website is here.

http://www.sublackwell.co.uk/

What do you think about paper/book art?

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of paper art. I love words in art form and art in word form. (They both mean the same thing...) Those butterflies look amazing. I think I'm going to visit her website. :D 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Su's portfolio is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! I was really impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words and art together are just plain awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.