Cover Contest Winners!!!!!

At last, the winners of the cover contest! The judges panel was very divided on this, and each entry had a cheerleader. But in the end, (as promised in the original post) we settled on a top five and let the random number generator do the rest.

And the winners are....

Grand Prize:

Winner of a set of signed Lois Lowry books, a journal and a City of a Thousand Dolls ARC.





First Runner Up:

Winner of a signed set of Alaine Fergeson's Forenic mysteries, a journal and a City of a Thousand Dolls ARC.



Second Runner Up:

Winner of a signed copy of Matthew Kirby's Edger-Award winning book Icefall and a City of a Thousand Dolls ARC.



Honorable Mentions:

Winners of a fifteen-dollar gift card to an online bookseller.



And here's where I hit a snag. I couldn't just not recognize the other entries not when everyone did such a fantastic job. So if you entered the contest and did not win, I will send you a five-dollar gift card to the online bookseller of your choice.

So to sum up:

EVERYONE WINS!!!!

If you all will email me your addresses/gift card preferences, I'll start sending out prizes. And stay tuned. August is the *eep* start of the six-month countdown to City of a Thousand Dolls releasing, and I have another great contest in store.

Thank you so much for entering, everyone!

15 comments:

  1. Gah! Blogger, Y U N LET ME FIX TYPOS!!! *scowl* 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way coooool!! I'm so excited about my prizes! (yay, Icefall and an ARC of your book!!). Thanks much for this contest. Some of the entries I saw on your Facebook. Will we be able to see the others--are they in one place?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god! Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assdfgghjkdiwixnskauwhdnxofhwhdodusndjdieo!
    Erm. Sorry about my hyperness. I will be more coherent, I've been on a coach for twelve hours, so...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miriam--I really just wanted to celebrate with you!  Put mine toward the next contest, okay?  :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats everyone! (and thank you, Mirjam)
    I still am going to get my hands on a copy of  "city of a thousand dolls', I'll see to that :-) *Insert evil laughter here*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaaay, well done Miriam Joy!! (my co-author is awesome, did you know? Because she is awesome. And she's my co-author *grins*)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited to send it to you! You'll love Icefall, it's fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're welcome! Thanks for such a great submission!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahaha. Excellent. *rubs hands together in a slightly evil fashion*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, Johanna! You're awesome. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. *arches eyebrow* I'm afraid I cannot endorse illegal actions to get this book. *slips Irene a set of lockpicks*

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is awesome! And her co-author's kind of cool too! 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.