Release date!!!!! (and contest update)

Happy Monday all!

Just wanted to let you know that City of a Thousand Dolls has an official release date!

*flails*

(This seems like a good excuse to put the cover up again)



Coming February 5th, 2013 to a bookstore near you!

YAYYYYY!!

Also, I have a contest update. There's been some confusion about the final date to turn in your entries, so in the interest of clarity and giving you more time, I'm extending the contest to the end of June. And I've put up a tab with the contest rules at the top of the blog. Hopefully that helps.

Also, I have some amazing entries so far that I'm going to be putting up in a page on the blog, and also on Facebook. So far we have fabric art, digital design, and photography with tiny models. (Seriously, they are AWESOME, guys.) So be looking for that later today or tomorrow.

And here's a kitten from Cute Overload to get your week started off right.


What's your favorite art form?

20 comments:

  1. Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please know my blog is yours when time comes to promote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me either! (Well sometimes I can't wait. Sometimes I'm just flat out terrified. *grin*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Travis. You are awesome. *sends a thank you steak*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNOW RIGHT!?!?! *jumps up and down*

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!! How amazing! I just saw your shiny cover too and had to come by to congratulate you on its awesomeness! And a release date!! All so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo-hoo. Congrats. That awesome cover deserves another post. 

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Thank you Terry! And congrats on your new job, if I haven't said it before! (I saw the post but moving has eaten my brain and I'm only gradually getting it back, ha)

    *hugs* 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I kind of thought the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tiny models sounds impressive O.o
    Favourite art form.... hmmm. I love most forms of visual art, like painting and drawing, and of course writing is a sort of art, and so is music... but I think my favourite is dance, because it combines all of those. It's beautifully visual and has a strong design element, but it also tells a story, and it uses music!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeeee! THISISSOEXCITINGI'VELOSTTHESPACEBARANDAMTYPINGINCAPITALS!:D

    Also, I like most forms of art, must confess. Probably because I'm hopeless at all of them xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a most excellent date!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE watching people dance. I'm rather horrid at it myself but I'd like to be better. There's just something so graceful and amazing about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAYAYAYAYAY! 

    I knew it was you by the dragon on your head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think so! Febuary is when ALL THE AWESOME THINGS HAPPEN!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait until February!! I'm going to have the cover on my desktop to drool over until then :) 

    ReplyDelete
  17. Miriam - I subscribe to your blog and even though I rarely comment, I've been following along and cheerleading the whole time. Rah, rah, rah! I am so excited for you. The cover is beautiful and I'm sure the work inside is, too. What a great journey! Congrats.

    Danika

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, thanks Krista. It is also on my desktop, so we'll match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. *hugs* Thank you Danika! That means a lot to me. 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.