More happy things.

Seriously, you guys are awesome. I'm still giggling at all the happy things in the comments section of this post.  (If you haven't scrolled through them, go do so. Some hilarious stuff there.)

And now I'd like to share some happy things with YOU.


5 random things the Internet sent me this week

1.  21 pictures that will restore your faith in humanity

2.  Calming Manatee! 

3.  This photo:



4. Also this one: (Thank you, Charley!)



5. And finally, this:





Happy Wednesday everyone!


EDIT: I ended up posting this really late, so...um... HAPPY THURSDAY! 

1 comment:

  1. I showed Charley the porpoise thing. *sighs* ;) Have you seen the other gloriouses? Loki seems to be burdened with lots of things and they are all highly amusing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.