Wow what a week!

This has been a REALLY intense few days.

I had my last day at Starbucks on the Thursday the 10th...
...then I drove for a couple hours up north to see my younger sister get her Associates on Friday...
...then back down to Moscow that night so that I could see my husband get his Bachelors in math on Saturday...
...then a very long day helping out with my church on Sunday...
...then the ROAK blitz on Monday...
...and Victoria Schwab's paperback release on Tuesday...
...and in the middle of all of that, we've started frantically packing because we're moving down to Boise on the 23rd.

Whew!



If you haven't yet, I encourage you to check out Victoria's new short story and the ROAK blitz, which will be going on all week. I'm still working my way through the blogs on the blitz list, and let me tell you there are some amazing people out there doing some wonderful and generous things. If you need your faith in humanity lifted (and who doesn't these days?) you should take a look.

In the meantime, the blitz brought some awesome new followers to our little corner of the Internet. Hi new followers!



Since we have some new friends, I'm opening up the comments for random questions. Ask me anything you like, whether your a new follower or an old one. I'll be popping in randomly today and tomorrow to answer.

Happy Wednesday!

25 comments:

  1. I'd say it's an understatement that you're going through an intensely busy time.  Good luck with your move. I'm impressed you're reading any blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm not really. Just the ROAK ones. My google reader is stuffed full of things I haven't read. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love the bears!
    You've been busy!!! Congrats to your sister and hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelly! And aren't those bears adorable? 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaay, the commentses work again!

    Anywho - a much delayed answer from me. Methinks I shalt go forth and hunt out this short story - I'm a sucker for the things, hehe.

    And a very happy Thursday to you, as I'm a day late xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. CHARLEY!!! *tacklehugs*

    Apparently I can only type your name in all caps now, lol. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blitz has been a lot of fun! I've met several new friends via these posts (Obviously including you :)) - it's been great! :)

    Love the title of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jemi! It's so wonderful to meet you. And the blitz has been a much needed lift of positivity too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Miriam! Came by to say thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and I'm a new follower! I didn't know about Andrea's kind RAOK post, so thanks for pointing me to that. Congrats on your fab book coming out. I'll be looking forward to that. So glad to be connected! ;) 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, thanks! I'm super glad to meet you too! New bloggy friends are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy RAOK to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for commenting on my ROAK post and for checking out the blogs of the people I mentioned. Many didn't even know I mentioned them until you posted a comment about it :)  It is so great to be part of ROAK. Thanks so much!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're very welcome! I know I wanted other people to say hi to my RAOK shoutouts, so I tried to say hi to as many of other people's choices as I could. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that is a busy schedule... no wonder you are a bit tired...:) Moves are never easy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So true. At least we got rid of a lot of stuff when we moved last year, that helps. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Busy, busy! Those bears are great. Hehehe! The blitz has been fantastic. It always amazes me how wonderful the writing community is.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been LOVING the blitz, even though I should be doing less reading of blogs and more packing. *grin* And for some reason I find that gif very relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm finding myself waving at the bears! Too cute! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm a new follower and looks like we both have new novels forthcoming in 2013. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Random question... hmm. Do you own a spork, and if so, what is it made of? And if it is anything sturdy, do you have any stories of stabbing characters or plot bunnies with it?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I do not own a spork sadly. I must stab my characters and plot bunnies with plain old forks and beat them with baseball bats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yayy! Congrats to you too! *throws confetti*  And welcome to my blog! 

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't think I'd be able to resist waving at them in real life either. Thanks for commenting! 

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, that's very sad. Perhaps if you were to stop by the Spork Room (found lurking in the NaNoWriMo forums, but also in its own forum), they would give you one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.