What's going on in May (including my upcoming cover reveal!)

Happy Monday! I thought I'd give you guys a quick update on all the awesomeness that's happening this month!

1. Cover reveal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barring fire, famine or flood, the cover of City of a Thousand Dolls is scheduled to go live on May 21st, right here on ye old blog. It's beautiful guys, seriously. Gorgeous and epic and amazing. I'm so excited to share it with you. And there will be a contest! A SUPER FUN CREATIVE contest with amazing prizes.

(Needs more exclamation points!)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Fun mid-month surprises! 

These aren't my surprises, so I can't really give you any hints. But I'm joining a lot of other people to bring you a couple of really fun things around the middle of the month.

3. Editing posts! 

There are one or two more line edit posts I want to do and possibly a copyedit post. They'll be scattered over the month because of work, moving and the aforementioned fun things, but they are still in the schedule. So if you have any unanswered questions about edits, it's a good time to leave them in the comment thread.

Also, I have THREE MORE DAYS at the old dayjob. So far my feelings can be summed up thusly.


Hope your Monday went well!

6 comments:

  1. I have so much love for that gif. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. Have you seen the Katniss version? It's a little blurry, but I loved the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not. I shall have to hunt it down. Or do you have a link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it here:

    http://youstealmyideas.tumblr.com/post/22777126019  

    (There's a bit of language on that post if you're bothered by that sort of thing.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! :D And nah, doesn't bother me. I am a teenager, so do have to go to school, where there are (shock horror) other teenagers... hence even someone from a family like mine is exposed to a lot of swearing on a daily basis, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well there goes my reputation as an evil YA writer. I shall have to think of other ways to become a bad influence....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.