Testing the new comment system with ANGRY BEARS.

Hi everyone!

Just a quick heads up to let you know I've switched to Disqus for comments. My previous comment system was losing comments and having issues with Blogger, so I hope this will work better.

I still haven't been able to figure out what's going on with the formatting on the old comments, but I'm working on it. And new comments are working great!

As a test run, I invite you to caption the following photo of angry bear cubs.

via zooborns.com

Thanks for your help! And be sure and come back on Monday for something AMAZING.

13 comments:

  1. These bears are displeased by your lack of honey. They are about to kill you with the Force. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Go out for a walk, they said. Your porridge will be there when you get back, they said!"

    I hope that makes sense xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bears. I got nothin' as far as a caption goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "What do you mean, the next series of Sherlock isn't even being written until 2013?"

    Will we still get an email if you reply to our comments? I liked that. Otherwise one never knows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahahaha. Awesome.

    It's sending me a lot of emails when people comment, so maybe! Let me know....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rofl. Never get between a bear cub and his porridge. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for helping me test! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh oh at the top next to the Disqus logo it comes up with a little number and you click on that and it's notifications! So I can check each time I comment to see if you replied to previous ones. Bazinga. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. According to my point of view it is important to wear a shoes when you are on the dance floor because you feel more good and it is lesser chance to hurt your leg from some thing. 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray! Yay Disqus! 

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Go out for a walk, they said. Your porridge will be there when you get back, they said!"

    I hope that makes sense xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. These bears are displeased by your lack of honey. They are about to kill you with the Force. 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.