PSA

Holy crap, all. I was in the middle of switching comment systems and my internet went down. But I do have all the comments and they should be back later today. Until then, please don't comment, I might not be able to import new ones.

ETA: Okay, so the Internet is back up. Apparently some road crew up north hacked through a core line and shut down the main cable/Internet provider for most of North Idaho. So that was fun.

The comment importing went fine but there were a wonky formatting issues on past comments (&#;039 instead of ')  that I'm going to try to fix tomorrow. If I can't figure it out, I'll probably put up the new system anyway, since some fun stuff is going down Mon/Tues that I don't want you to miss.  :)


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.