In which I wear the cone of shame

Some of you might have noticed there was no weekend post this week.  That's because I was a bad blogger and didn't pre-schedule one. Then I went to a writer's conference and didn't end up bringing my laptop and a whole host of other inconvenient things happened.

Yeah...

found at coyotecrafty.tumblr.com

But hey, it's a good lesson. When planning to be out of town, make sure you have a post scheduled already and don't count on being able to blog while you're gone. *makes note*

I did have an excellent time though. And I continued my gathering of cool-things-for-future-contest. *cackles evilly* One thing I didn't have much of though, was Internet. So if there was any craziness or drama in the writing community this weekend, I missed it. 

So loop me in, odd ones.* What did I miss?


*ten points for anyone who knows where that line came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.