In which I say many things very quickly

I feel like this post would be best as a list-y/C.J. Redwine sort of post.  So here goes...


1. I am planning on continuing my line edit series, and hope to put one up on Wednesday. The longer posts might be a bit sporadic though because...

2. My husband is in dead week, preparing for finals (of which he has five) and graduation. To do this, he's appropriated my laptop pretty much full time.

3. I can blog on the ipad, but it takes more time, so you'll probably get a lot of shorter posts interspersed with my editing ones.

4. The time crunch is also because I am working my last two weeks at the coffee shop. My last day is May 10th, and I am FREAKING OUT.

5. I am quitting. Entirely. From a company I've worked for for almost a decade. It's a bit terrifying, but also exciting.

6. The excitement part comes from my NEW job. We're moving down to Boise and I'm going to start working at the Rediscovered Bookshop! *happy dance* Which means my life gets to be about ALL BOOKS ALL THE TIME.



7. It almost makes up for the fact that I hate moving.

8. I really, really hate moving.

9. Like a LOT.



So that's me right now. How's your summer shaping up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.