Of cats and roses

So I totally forgot to blog yesterday, primarily because it was my fourth anniversary, but also because my husband walked in carrying these...

*gasp*

Which completely sent every thought out of my head for the rest of the day except words like "Ooo!" And "Pretty!"

He got red and white "just like your wedding bouquet." Awww.


Turns out the cat had a similar reaction. He's never seen roses before and he was OBSESSED WITH THEM.

WANT.

SO. MUCH. WANT. 

We didn't let him near them of course, but that didn't stop him from orbiting the room, trying to find a better access point. When that failed, he tried commanding them with the power of his mind.....

Come to me precioussss...


And then went off and sulked in his cat tunnel.

But not for long.


How's your week been so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.