Updates and awesomeness

1. I'm functional again!

Well, by functional I mean I can stand and walk and sit and go to work. There's still a little bit of pain in my side, but other than that, I'm good.



2. Still waiting for copyedits to come, and a little nervous to tell you the truth. I'm also getting random anxiety moments as evidenced by the fact that I sent an email to my agent titled "WHAT IF EVERYONE GETS EXCITED ABOUT THE BOOK AND THEN IT SUCKS?"

And yes, it was capitalized like that.

Awesome Agent Jenn told me I was a silly goose of course. Then we started talking about books and she gave me some really good book recommendations with orders to go buy them and read them. Sabriel by Garth Nix and Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder.

I read them. They are AWESOME and you all should go read them RIGHT NOW.



Awesome books have awesome.


3. This showed up on my Twitter feed this morning, courtesy of Jon Acuff. It's an amazing video where Kurt Vonnegut explains the simple shapes of stories. Watch it. You won't regret it.



Anything interesting or awesome happen to you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.