Tell me a story

One of the odder things about blogging regularly is that you talk about yourself a lot. Your feelings, your opinions, your advice, etc. You hope that all of that will form the basis for discussion and other people will join in, but ultimately, it's mostly just you jabbering away.

Well, forget that. There are some fascinating and wonderful people who read this blog and I want to hear from them. I want to hear from YOU.

Tell me a story. Any story. It can be a real story or a made up story or a mostly-real-with-some-tweaks-so-it-sounds better story. But it will be your story. Not mine. Leave it in the comments section, put it up on your own blog, twitter it to me, leave it on my new facebook page, I don't care.

Everyone has a story.

Tell me yours.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.