Things that make you go "Whuh?"

Sometimes I take pictures of things I see that make no sense. I was leafing through my phone album and I found these.


 When I first saw this, I read it as "no smoking oxygen." This sign really needs some punctuation.



What is this...I don't even... *shudder*



I stared at this store in Boise for five solid minutes trying to make sense of it. It's a tween girl store. Full of pink and purple clothing and stuffed Angry Birds.

And it's called Justice. With a heart dotting the i. *stares*

I still don't get it.



Sweaters, yes.

Thigh-Highs, maybe

Wearing a sweater and thigh-highs and NOTHING ELSE?

Hell no.




My husband and I found this yesterday. I think it speaks for itself.

Have you seen anything lately that makes no sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.