Winners, winners everywhere! (and more edits)

So I got my second round edits this week! It's a little intimidating because these are on a shorter deadline than the first batch, but it's also mostly line edits, so I won't have to tear the book apart this time.

Hopefully. *crosses fingers*

Anyway, being on deadline for the next month means I'll be scarce around the interwebs. You all are just too distracting and awesome. *grin*

Blog-wise, I'll mostly be running contests until January. I picked up a bunch of books by my agent-mates last time I was in Boise, so I have some really great ones to give away. I also might be putting up more cute animal pictures than usual.


Speaking of contests, it's time to announce the winners of the National Book Award Contest!

The grand prize winner, who gets all six National Book Award nominees is...

*drumroll*


jmartinlibrary!




First runner up, and winner of The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie  (he picked it out yesterday) is.....

Nic 

And the second runner up, who wins What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell is....



But wait, we're not done! I also drew the winner of the Steampunk and Airships Contest. And the winner of the Airborn books is...




Congratulations winners! If you will all email me your addresses, I'll mail you your prizes. And thanks for playing everyone!

See you Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miriam! Long time no "see"

    I'm on my second round edits right now, too. Lol. Due at the end of the month. It's pretty minimal except for ONE largish thing that's driving me coo-coo.

    So excited for you, debut girl! Go, go, go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.