In which I update you and sigh a lot

1. I ate TOO MUCH FOOD this weekend. Urg. In related news, my diet-and-exercise-resolution-list for the New Year is getting really long.

*sigh*

2. I'm currently in our local Ford dealership waiting to hear the diagnosis on our van. Apparently going over 45mph without jerking and shuddering is too much to ask. Either that or our van is turning into a giant toddler.

ME: Come on van, you're our only transportation! Please work.

VAN: I don't waaaannna! *jerks* *stutters* I DON'T WANNA DRIVE! *throws self on floor* *has tantrum*

ME: *sigh*

3. This is the most comfy dealership I've ever been in. Soft chairs, coffee, wifi. The only downer is that whenever I log onto Facebook, this is what I get.



It's very ironic.

4. It's ironic because I am way behind on where I wanted to be for Nano this month. Like... still under 30k words and I haven't written for a week. On the plus side, I have done really good work on this sequal and figured out a lot of things about the plot and character arcs. On the negative side... a really low word count.

*sigh*

5. But there are good things around too! Like contests! Today is the last day to enter my Steampunk and Airships Giveaway, and the Super-mega National Book Award Giveaway, doesn't end until Nov. 30th.

Go forth and enter! And if you need me, I'll be here at the car place...waiting.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.