What do YOU want to talk about?

Happy ALMOST NOVEMBER!!!

November is always a weird month for blogging around here, since I usually do National Novel Writing Month. And this year I'm finishing up edits first, so it's even more intense.



However, there are some amazing things coming down the pipe, including a whole bunch of contests and perhaps a guest post or two.

In the meantimes, what would you all like to talk about this month? Writing? Television? The fact that I saw  the episode list for Sherlock season two and I'm practically spinning in circles from excitement?

(Hound of the Baskervilles! Irene Adler! AHHHH!)



Sorry, what was I saying?

Oh yeah. What would you like to talk about this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.