Monday's almost over...

And I'm still trying to get my brain to engage.

I've got some last minute refinements to make on these edits this week, some scenes to expand and a few things to double-check, but my brain WILL. NOT. WORK.

Sigh.

So instead of talking about me, let's play a game of Laugh, Cry, Debate. You can click one link or all of them, depending on what you're in the mood for.

Laugh

Cry

Debate

(Also, if some of you brilliant writer types want to wander over to Saturday's post and leave some advice for Abby, it would be greatly appreciated.)

Hope you all had a good Monday!

PS. On Wednesday I'm having another contest! A veeery scary one... *giggle*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.