Social Media Linkfest! (and a terrifying owl)

This has nothing to do with social media, but it is quite possibly the scariest thing I've seen all week. Especially the last ten seconds.



*pause*

Anyway...

One of the things I do on my annual blogging break is work on updating all my social media sites, tweaking them, and making sure everything looks clean and neat.

It's kind of like spring cleaning for the Internet.


(Please note, I found this picture here. My house looks NOTHING LIKE THIS. And the last time I wore shoes like that, I fell into the wall.)

So here are all the places you can find me:

Facebook: I've taken the Twitter feed off of my Facebook Page, which for some reason makes the blog feed work much better. If you're on Facebook and you want to see things like contract pictures and links to blog posts, this is a good place to be.

Twitter: I'm mostly caught up on followers over here. I try to follow people who follow me as much as possible, with a few exceptions. I don't follow people who only post self-promotional posts, for example. Or people who only post shoe sale links. (And sometimes people fall through the cracks, sadly) Anyway, if you want some really random thoughts, this is where you find them.


Tumblr:  This one is new for me, and I'm still working on it. Basically, this is where I keep things I find funny or interesting. Expect a lot of pictures of faces, BBC shows and nature photos. Also sometimes books and dragons will make an appearance.

Goodreads: This is the one I'm most excited about. Someone put my book on Goodreads, you guys. Like a REAL BOOK! Like a real book-shaped book thing! And people have already marked it to-read!

*swoon*

So now I'm a Goodreads author, which means my blog feeds over there as well. I usually only use Goodreads to keep track of books I've read, but I'm interested to play around with the new stuff and see what I can find.


So that's me. But what I want to know, is where can we find YOU? What are your current social media sites? (feel free to leave links!) And why?

Where are you these days?

PS. I am also on Google+, but I'm not really active yet. Still waiting for it to develop a bit more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.