OMG Writeoncon!

I was about to post another song for summer, and I realized I forgot something very important.


WRITEONCON STARTS TOMORROW!





For those of you who don't know, Writeoncon is a free online children's writers conference. They post videos and webinars, do live chats with agents and editors and feature all kinds of awesome writing articles. They also have forums where you can get feedback from other conference goers and find critique partners!

In short, Writeoncon is full of awesome. And it runs Tuesday – Thursday, August 16 – 18, 2011


Click here to register!


P.S. If you're still on the fence about it, I have two words for you.

Ninja. Agents. 

I wonder how many of them would fit into a Jazz?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.