A call for happy things...

Recently I feel like the whole world is angry. People are fighting about politics, fighting about religion, fighting about the state of publishing...everywhere I turn these days, it seems like someone is pissed off.

And being a non-confrontational sort, this makes me very tense and grumpy.

I try looking at pictures of cute baby animals...




pictures found at zooborns.com

It doesn't always help.

I know life is not just sadness and tragedy and angry people, but sometimes it's hard to remember the good parts.  So I putting out a call for happy things. Good stories, great books, cute pictures or anything that makes you laugh.

What makes YOU smile?

EDIT: What makes me smile is my awesome blog readers. THANK YOU for the happy, all. You made my week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.