Extending my Thank-You Contest!

In honor of the huge outpouring of YA love this weekend in response to the infamous Wall Street Journal article, I'm taking the rest of the week to celebrate YA in all its various forms.

I'm also extending my Thank-You Contest of Amazingness. In an effort not to be complicated (ha) I'll break it down for you.

NEW CONTEST INFORMATION

1. The deadline of the contest has been extended to midnight, PST on June 15th.

2. The grand prize--the backpack--will have five new books added to it. The books range from super dark to sweet and mellow. Every day for the rest of this week I will highlight and discuss one of these books.


- An ARC of The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith (one of the specific examples used in the WSJ article.)
- How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff (a Prinz-winning book)
- Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
- Fat Kid Rules the World by K.L. Going (a Prinz Honor book)
- The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall (a National Book Award book)

3.  For those of you who have already entered the contest (you're awesome, btw) if you tweet or facebook about the contest AGAIN and leave the link in this comment thread, I will add 2 points to your entries.
________

So those are the new rules. Any questions? What did YOU think about this weekend's kerfuffle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.