Call for writing post ideas!

 Thank you everyone for the great responses on my writing weakness post on Saturday! (I will get to the comments, I promise.)  There were some great thoughts and to be honest, I had an ulterior motive for asking.

In the three years I've spent on this blog, the series posts have been far and away the most popular. And I love doing them, but I must confess, I'm running out of ideas.

So far I've done a character series and plot series and a voice series. I've also done posts on first draft tips and why being agented is weird.

I'd love to do more, but I don't know what part of writing I should focus on. Or should I do more agenty posts or some query advice? Maybe a series on good writing tools...

So much to choose from.

What do YOU want me to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.