In which Miriam tries a new thing. (Also, there's a wallaby.)

So after perusing the amazing responses I got for Saturday's "what makes you feel connected" post, I've decided to try something.

If you'll notice, the comment section has changed. This is a program called IntenseDebate, which basically takes over your comment section and allows such things as comment threads, signing in as your facebook or twitter profile, posting pictures, etc.

I have no idea if this is going to work. What I'm hoping is that this allows me to respond to comments in a more streamlined way and also make it easier for  you to talk to each other. 

EDIT: I put in an option to subscribe to your replies for those of you who like to get email responses! *grin*

(Also, if you put in your blog/website url, the post should link back to your latest post so I can see what you all are up to without having to click through your blogger profiles.)

*crosses fingers*

Unfortunately, I won't know how it's working, or if you all find it annoying unless there are actual comments. So I thought we'd play another game of "Caption this Picture".

Please caption this picture. 

For the full story click here. Via zooborns.com


What do you think? Like? Love? Despise?

How's it working for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.