Working hard and a CONTEST!

This is my new motto.


To my shame, I cannot for the life of me remember where I got this. So if someone knows where it came from, please give me a heads up so I can give credit where awesome credit is due.

In other news I AM HAVING A CONTEST ON FRIDAY!!

Yes. And it will be awesome. Like, you might win ACTUAL MONEY AND/OR GIFT CARDS awesome.

Notice how your eye keeps wandering to the word "money"? I so did that on purpose. *looks evil*

There might also be a book prize. But to find out, you have to come back. And enter.

*remembers manners*

Please?

9 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I will be back. But will the competition be open to foreigners?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to see this. I have too much hard work right now and need to be sure to be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sign says it all ... Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misha- How foreign? Like from...Mars? O_0

    Just kidding. The answer to your question is probably. I need to look it up first, but I will say on the Friday post if it's open to international or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie- It's easy to forget, isn't it? :)

    Joanne- Thanks! You have a nice day too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that motto. Simple, but so important.

    (And I'll be baaa-aaack.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. I will come back and check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.