Some things that are awesome.

1. My blog followers. Seriously. You guys are awesome. Thank you for your supportive comments on my last post. It gave me a definite mood lift.  Penguin hugs for all!

found on zooborns.com

2.  Huxley videos.  I might be the only person in the world who actually thinks these are funny, but they're so much fun to make that I don't care. Here's my newest one.

Huxley and I argue about Zombies Vs. Unicorns, edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier.



For those of you who can't see the video, the link is here

What's awesome about your week so far?

4 comments:

  1. Aw thanks!

    I will check out your website. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome about the Indie site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, Miriam. I fear Huxley is stealing the show. Next we'll be seeing him on TMZ, I'm sure, at some random airport or something. Keep an eye on him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misha- Yah! Do let us know what you think. :)

    Natatlie- We're excited. We're planning some cool features like author tips and publishing definitions. :)

    Joanne- I KNOW, right? I would be worried, but he's so darn adorable it's hard to feel threatened. (He probably planned it that way.) *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.