Contest Winner!!

First off, THANK YOU EVERYONE! This was the best contest I have ever run.  You all win a sleeping puppy.

found at cuteoverload.com



And the winner is of the giftcard is...

 

CONNIE ARNOLD!!! 


Connie, please email me about which giftcard you want. (Starbucks or Barnes and Noble.)

As for everyone else, thanks again for playing. If you're looking for other awesome contests to enter, check out P.J. Hoover's blog. She gives away some amazing books on a regular basis.

Have a good weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Connie! And thanks for the contest Miriam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, that puppy! How do I pick up mine?

    Happy Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Connie!

    That puppy is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Miriam, I'm thrilled! Thanks for the congratulations, Natalie and Golden Eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done my friend - you deserve it. Enjoy your prize.
    Can I have a puppy too? Please...
    Love and blessings
    Meryl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.