Monday post, part 2...

How blog posts are born...

ME:  Bwahahaha!!  Look at this hilarious orangutan! I should do a short, cute post with it even though that's kind of cheating.

*posts short post*

BELOVED HUSBAND:  You know, you should write about the pressure to be profound that you feel every time you post on your blog.

ME:  But I feel NO pressure to be profound! Did you not see the crazy monkey I just posted? That is the OPPOSITE of profound!

BELOVED HUSBAND:  Then why do you feel like it's cheating?

ME:  ... 

ME:  ...

ME:  ...

ME:  I hate you.


Does anyone else feel like they're cheating when they're not trying to be profound? Or is it just me?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.