Why librarians are awesome.

Whoa, sorry about the late post folks! Long story, but I just now got to my computer to put this up. Enjoy.
__________

As we have said many times, September is devoted entirely to books on this blog. But books do not exist on their own. For the poorer masses, like me, books will forever equal libraries. And libraries mean librarians and librarians are awesome.

Librarians are cool for many reasons. For one thing, they are on the front lines of the debate on banned and challenged books. (You see what I did there?)

For another, they can find ANYTHING.

And the third reason...  Well, if you haven't seen this by now, it's high time you did.


I'm pretty sure this proves it. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. I'm scared. Or scarred. Possibly both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This is awesome and you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is the silliest thing I've seen all day.

    I work in a school library, so I guess that means I'm pretty awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. School librarians are the most awesomest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are librarians and then there are librarians, at least in my district - one actually loaned me a book from her private collection when it was missing from the catalogue! Can't top that. On the other hand, a few weeks ago I had a rather funny experience when I had to gently guide one through the process of signing out an interlibrary loan. I don't think he even knew they had to be signed out. Fortunately I did, having done it several times before...interlibrary loan is quite addictive, don't you know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.