Announcing the winners of my Super Contest of Awesome!

Thanks everyone for your follows and comments! This was my first contest, and I was a bit nervous, but now that I know how much fun it can be, I'll have to rustle up another one soon.

In fact, I had so much fun with this one that I decided to pick TWO winners. The first place winner gets first choice of any of the three prizes, and the runner up gets next pick.

And now, the moment you've been waiting for. The first place winner is...


*sounds of applause* *cheers*

And the runner up is April!

*more applause*

I'll be in touch with the winners later today to find out which prizes they want and where to send them.  Thanks again everybody for your kindness and participation! You ALL get an Awesomesauce award!


6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. Thanks for the great contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. By the time the contest was over, I just wanted to give books to everyone! I'm glad I used the random # generator, I don't think I ever could have picked a winner by myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH! I just noticed this! (Sorry, I've been totally AWOL from the internet the past few days.)

    Hurray! I never win these things. I'm super excited!! Thanks, Miriam! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for having the contest, Miriam! Congrats to Renee and April!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.