Super-Duper Awesome Book Contest!

In honor of all my fabulous followers, I'm giving away some books. And not just one book, not just two books, no. The winner gets THEIR CHOICE of one of three great book packages.

You could win...

THE ZOMBIE PACK


Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith and Jane Austen
Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Ben Winters and Jane Austen
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steve Hockensmith

 Or...

 THE DRAMATIC FICTION PACK


My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult 
Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
Sisters by Danielle Steel

 Or...

THE SUPER-DUPER YA PACK


Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, #1) by Kristin Cashore
I was a Non Blonde Cheerleader by Kieran Scott  
Does My Head Look Big In This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah
Eternal (Tantalize, #2) by Cynthia Leitich Smith


Entering is simple.

1, Follow my blog

AND/OR

2. Leave a comment on this post telling me which of these prizes you would want and why.

The winner will be picked next Wednsday via random number generator, and will receive the awsome book package of their choice.

Ready, set, go!

22 comments:

  1. Mmmm, love the YA pack! Enter me, enter me! I'm tweeting this to get ya some more entrants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy. If there's international postage I'd like to enter for the YA pack. I'll tweet you as well, and post on my lj blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your followers! I'd love the Zombie pack because I'm a classics fan and I love a little zombie twist :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making it to 100. You've had a great week. I loved the pictures. I'd love the YA pack. Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for contests! :) Seeing as how I already follow you I'll just leave a comment.

    I'd be interested in trying out the zombie pack. Kinda want to see what all the buzz is about. Plus I've always had a thing for sea monsters. (really) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh me. Pick me. Pick me. I want the YA pack, but I'm calling it the Ya-Ya pack 'cause I really, really want it. Kay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I would so love to win the Zombie pack!!! What a great giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and I'm already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the YA pack is winning. :) Thanks for the tweets and comments, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! 100 followers! Miriam, you rock! And you really know how to throw a party, too!

    Man, that zombie pack looks AMAZING. Of course, I'm obsessed with zombies, so it might just be me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your success! I think the YA pack would be awesome because I haven't read any of the selections you've included. Thanks for having a great contest!

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. YA or Zombies for me. Congrats on the followers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous contest! All the packages are awesome and so generous of you! I'd pick the Super-Duper YA Pack because books for young readers are some of the best novels out there!

    Congrats on all your followers, Miriam, and thanks for having this contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Miriam, you had me at Zombies. Actually, I don't remember how you had me, I've known you so long. But you had me AGAIN at Zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been a follower... and I totally could go for a few new books. And if you know anything about me you should know which one I want.

    And I still believe they're cooler than unicorns.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in - put me in the drawing for the YA pack!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would want dramatic fiction pack
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow and can I say "any of these"?? I honestly don't mind, they all look great. If I can't...then dramatic I guess!

    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to win the Dramatic Fiction Pack. Thanks for the AWESOME giveaway!!!

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a follower

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want the zombie pack -- please, please, Mr. Random # Generator, pick me! I love Jane Austen and would adore seeing Lizzie and Eleanor beset with zombies and sea monsters. They haven't got a chance. The zombies and sea monsters, I mean.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.