NOTE: Don't forget to enter my Super Contest of Awesome to win free books!
My brother-in-law recently posted a list of the top five countries (outside the US) that visit his blog. I thought that was rather fun, and so I have blatantly stolen his idea. Here are my top five for the last month.
1. United Kingdom: the top five visiting cities being London, Bristol, Manchester, Belfast and Nottingham.
2. Canada: top five are Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calagary and Winnipeg.
3. Australia contributed quite a few, including Melbourne, Sidney, Brisbane, Perth and Canberra.
4. Germany chimed in with Duisberg, Hamberg, Hannover, Sulzbach and Essen
5. And finally the Netherlands, with Hilversum, Gouda, Boxtel, Amsterdam and Rhenen
I'm not sure what this demonstrates, (except that the blog seems to attract views from cities that are hard to spell) but it was fun to look up.
So thank you all of my top five, and everyone else around the world who drops in now and again. You are all full of awesome! *waves*
How about you? Where are YOU from?