Monday Snippits

1. Something's very odd here. I spent one day of my vacation doing nothing and the next two-and-a-half days cleaning house. I can't seem to sit still or slow myself down.  If this keeps up, I may have to tie myself to the couch to get any relaxation time in.  Sigh.

2. On the other hand, thanks to Netflix instant play, I'm rediscovering all my favorite old shows. Murder She Wrote, Simon and Simon, Magnum PI, even--dare I say it--Knight Rider. This makes me an unqualified nerd, I know. But the shows are so much fun, I can't bring myself to care.

3. To go along with my fainting-goat post, I dug up this picture for you.


Here's looking at you, kid!

5 comments:

  1. I totally lol'd at that! Here's looking at YOU kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compared to what's on tv these days, your shows are true gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these goat moments--I think goats are the cutest, even with their square pupils.

    Hey, I named you for an award--head over to my blog & check yourself out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.